COLUMBUS, INDIANA LAWYERS
Cline, King & King, P.C. was founded in 1926 in Columbus, Indiana. Our guiding principles are based upon the teachings of Harry Philo: “The law is never settled until it is settled right; the law is never right until it is just; the law is never just until it serves society to the fullest.”
Our firm concentrates on protecting the public through consumer safety through safety engineering, product liability, civil litigation, construction litigation, wrongful death, complex personal injury, and preserving water quality for rural America. Our firm also offers legal advice in other areas including, but not limited to, probate and general practice of law.
We are a legacy of lawyers committed to people since 1926 and offer legal counsel and litigation services to clients throughout Indiana and across the country.
The King Brothers and experienced staff are committed to:
- A client-focused approach regarding representation, service, and communication.
- Representation with professionalism, skill, compassion, and persistence.
- Tireless protection of everyday people in serving their legal needs.
- Devising strategies unique to clients’ legal objectives.
- Upholding principles advocated by our firm for three generations.